Dedoles plants forest 2019
„"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago or today.“
That is why we decided again to get together with you and plant a forest. Our joint initiative to make the world a better place to live has worked great. Thanks to you we have planted almost 8,000 new trees in one weekend. Let's take a look at the steps we've taken together to a successful end:
1. 7996 trees planted in one week
2. Dedoles urchased a total of 50 000 trees to be planted in the Tatras by the end of 2019
3. Dedoles customers contributed 23 679,18 € through dedolescents
4. 720 volunteers came to personally plant a tree
5. In total, approximately 40 ha will be afforested
6. Again, we have planted following the principles of permaculture (especially firs and larches) - leaving the trees in conditions that support their growth.
CAN I STILL JOIN?
You can do so thanks to Dedolescent, which works as follows: In the last step of the order, voluntarily round the order amount to the nearest euro. Dedolescent will be used to the last cent for planting trees. Read more here
READ MORE ABOUT PLANTING:
7996 trees were planted under the professional supervision of the State Forests of TANAP during public planting in the Western Tatras in Roháče on 5-6 October 2019. We consider this a great success, as the planting was accompanied by intense rain and snow. A total of 720 courageous volunteers participated in the planting.
Dedoles has contributed financially to the planting of 50,000 trees thanks to customer contributions, reaching its 40,000 target. These trees will be planted in the Tatras until the end of 2019. We planted mainly fir and larch trees under expert supervision. Anyone has access to the planting place. A total of 7 areas were afforested in the Western Tatras (Roháče) in Slovakia. Specifically, the vallyes of Primula, Bungalovy, Dlhá jama, Salatín, Tri panáky and Látaná.