Free shipping for orders over $35.
Up to 100 days for returns.
Product code: GMBS001
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 20% Polyester, 18% polyamide, 2% Elastane
- We are constantly improving the quality of our products and looking for the best suppliers. The material proportion may therefore vary depending on the supplier.
- Brand: Dedoles
- Original design inspired by everything around us
- High-quality product
- Comfortable fit
- Wash at maximum temperature 40 °C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
Enjoy perfect comfort in our soft, eco-friendly socks made from recycled cotton.
Spread a positive message with our eco-friendly socks made from recycled cotton. The production of recycled threads starts with the collection of textile waste from textile and garment factories. Afterward, these fabrics are separated by color, cut, and mixed. The threads are then made using machines. Due to the color separation, no further dyeing is required, which saves gallons of water that is otherwise contaminated in large volumes during the dyeing process. No new cotton enters the production process either, saving natural resources and giving a second chance to textiles that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- DHL GlobalMail - $4.99
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free
- Free shipping on orders over $35
- Import duties and fees are responsibility of the receiver.
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. You can either return the product and we will exchange it for another one (you don’t pay any postage for the second delivery) or you can return the product and we will refund the money to your bank account.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.