Our set for producing eco-friendly candle will enable you to recycle your used cooking oil right at your home. Thus you will relieve the environment from ballast waste and yourself from the dilemma of what to do with the used oil. Finished candle will induce a good mood and take over your senses with its captivating scent. The set is also a perfect gift for everyone who likes to relax and cares about the environment.
Contains: 1 candle, 2 DIY powders for producing a candle, 2 wicks, 2 wick-holdersMade of vegetable oilsBurning time: 30 hoursAvailable with various scents
- If you are dealing with used cooking oil, filter 100 ml with a kitchen strainer or, preferably, paper coffee filters. Allow oil to settle for 24 hours before recycling it.
- Pour the filtered oil into a container conceived to microwave usage.
- Cook for 1 minute, in the microwave, on maximum power (average time, it depends on the power of your microwave). CAUTION! - OIL IS VERY HOT!
- Add one entire sachet of powder and stir until the wax becomes completely homogeneous (fully mixed). If powder is not completely dissolved, heat for an additional 30 seconds and so forth.
- Pour the liquid wax into the empty candle glass of the Kit or into a candle holder you wish to decorate. The candle holder should be made of non flammable, heat resistant and non porous material.
- Let the wax cool for 2-5 minutes and place the wick into the center of the candle using the wick holder (included).
- Let the wax cool until it becomes solid. Trim the wick to about 1 cm before lighting.